Should i buy some speakers back?

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a guy a set of JBLs a few months back. Found out they are worth 125 for the set without box. He wants $10 for the pair. I know the return is good I figure ill list for $100 with medium flat rate box shipping free. Just to turn a quick profit.
So my question is really, do speakers sell well on eBay? I'm not a speaker guy so I don't know. Any help would be great, thanks everyone.

By the way cones are in great shape with original wax seal. No dings or cracks or water damage.

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT with 10"DD coil, Sun Ray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a guy a set of JBLs a few months back. Found out they are worth 125 for the set without box. He wants $10 for the pair. I know the return is good I figure ill list for $100 with medium flat rate box shipping free. Just to turn a quick profit.
So my question is really, do speakers sell well on eBay? I'm not a speaker guy so I don't know. Any help would be great, thanks everyone.

By the way cones are in great shape with original wax seal. No dings or cracks or water damage.

Look them up on eBay & then check the completed auctions & take note of how many completed auctions there are of those exact speakers & then select sold auctions & subtract how many auctions sold from the # of completed auctions. If its a high percentage that sell like 75% of them then check the average price they sell for (with the shipping prices included) & go from there. If 50% or less of the listings for those sell then you don't have an "easy" sell item. You could still make money just maybe not fast or as much.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely check the shipping.

I sort of miss shopping for this stuff as my current set up is lasting a long time... knock on wood! (I don't want to shop that bad)

OP
OP
N

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to get them yesterday and the guy pulled a bone head move and got in some trouble. Now the price went to 75 for the pair and he also left them out side in the mud since last time I seem them. Lol oh well can't get it all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread