More German WW2 Items for Taz and others to ID Please!!

lonelyduckhunter

May 5, 2009
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys were a big help before so I thought I would post a few more. I know one is a German NAZI Armband. The middle is some type of medal and the far right is marked sterling on the back and I believe it might be US but unsure. You guys were a great help before and I appreciate it and any help you can give me again is great. Have probaly 50 pieces still left to id this was a big lot. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving I know I have alot to be Thankful for.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    408.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    438.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    407.6 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
lonelyduckhunter

lonelyduckhunter

May 5, 2009
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured out the one on the far right is a US WW2 Comabt Infantry badge

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There should be a number on the large ring of the ek2 (iron cross 2nd class) that will help identify the maker of it. You will need to look with a magnifying glass. The maker will help determine value.

AndyE89

Nov 19, 2013
Cresco, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The iron cross is a cool piece, as stated above the makers mark is usually a good indication of what the value area would be. If I am correct, the ones without the Oak leaf broach pin on the top is a little less valuable. I am not sure much more about them.

OP
OP
lonelyduckhunter

lonelyduckhunter

May 5, 2009
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The iron cross is a cool piece, as stated above the makers mark is usually a good indication of what the value area would be. If I am correct, the ones without the Oak leaf broach pin on the top is a little less valuable. I am not sure much more about them.

The mark I can see on the circle on the cross appears to be "55" Hopefully this helps you guys out some

AndyE89

Nov 19, 2013
Cresco, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread