Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
​I sold a item to a really good buyer i mean a good buyer ... The shipping cost me $42.00 more than i charged for shipping up to the North West Territory Canada… I emailed him and ask him if he would split the extra shipping with me that would be about $21.00 each … He said don't worry about it and right away deposited $42.00 into my paypal account… but the feed back he left me was good but what it said was … Item not as described (described as USED but looks NEW ) HA HA Thanks Jim …. I asked him what was wrong with the item .. He said nothing that was just a little joke sorry Jim… Do you want me to change it … I do not know if it would hurt my sales or not .. But since he was such a good buyer i was just going to tell him to just let it go .. He is really a nice person..What is your thought's?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anything it will help you. It will draw attention to something positive!

I haven't read my feedback for years unless it's a neutral or negative. If it's positive I do not care.

ezman604

Jan 8, 2014
West Coast of Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Bud 220 Select
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I do not THINK they can retract or edit a feedback once posted. Unless it violates eBay rules.
LOL
If it's positive and has humor, so be it!!!
It's STILL a positive.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes i thought it was best to let it up for it is funny .. It could even help my sales out ...

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
​I sold a item to a really good buyer i mean a good buyer ... The shipping cost me $42.00 more than i charged for shipping up to the North West Territory Canada… I emailed him and ask him if he would split the extra shipping with me that would be about $21.00 each … He said don't worry about it and right away deposited $42.00 into my paypal account… but the feed back he left me was good but what it said was … Item not as described (described as USED but looks NEW ) HA HA Thanks Jim …. I asked him what was wrong with the item .. He said nothing that was just a little joke sorry Jim… Do you want me to change it … I do not know if it would hurt my sales or not .. But since he was such a good buyer i was just going to tell him to just let it go .. He is really a nice person..What is your thought's?
Just do a reply to feedback left, and return the joke :laughing7:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread