Let them box it out!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to an estate sale today and when I walked in the door two people were fighting over a jewelry box. He wanted to pay one amount, she wanted to pay another the owner was there and she was getting frustrated and mad both of them. Well this left me open the whole entire house. I didn't see too much that was very interesting and when I came back into the room where they were still going at it , I noticed there was another jewelry box behind them. I went and grabbed it looked inside of it walked over to the husband that was There and didn't want to get involved and asked how much! He said $25 as long as I don't get involved with the other two wackos in the other room!!! You got a deal! Not a huge score, however craziest thing I've ever seen at a yard sale

View attachment 931944 A nice cameo bracelet and Sterling was missing two stones bummer..

image-2935250701.jpg

image-1308145620.jpg

View attachment 931945

About 60 grams of sterling. 1.7 grams of 14k.

image-2673169147.jpg

There was some other antique jewelry not pictured.

On the way out I thought about turning around and saying I'll give you hundred dollars for all of it just to see what they would say but I decided not to!

tamaco

Oct 16, 2013
southwest
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice buy! That's funny that they were fighting it out while you found similar goods. I guess people get a little passionate.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've actually seen a lot worse. Some people can't see the forest because of the trees. lol. Yes let them fight it out, dummies. Reminds me of a couple guys I know that I saw at an estate sale a few months back. They were running to and started arguing about a jewelry box and without even looking in it the one guy says, I'll give you $80 for the whole thing. Well, come to find out, there wasn't $20 worth of stuff in it on a good day. Friggin dummy.

That's a nice Niello Siam bracelet and it should fetch a good retail price, if it's in good shape. What's on the stickpin?

PS- Are any of your photos not showing? I see attachment numbers that click on to an invalid link. Seems to be a big problem on the site lately.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was have a hard time up loading them. Not sure why. The stick pin has letters wh monogrammed on it. But I don't think there was any more pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread