All my yard sailing cancelled this morning. EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets just say I live in the epicenter of last nights 5.1 shaker in SoCA.

My first 7 addresses are also in this area. I did not want to waste gas going from one cancelled sale to another.

No damage here at my place. All the bottles of wine are fine ;) lots of broken wine glasses. Still finding little pieces of crystal.

All last month I had 150 vintage radio and TV glass vacuum tubes listed on ebay for $125. The auction expired end of last week. I relisted for $99.99 and sold Sunday and shipped monday. Well last night 40-50 hard drives fell in the exact spot (from the top shelf of a storage rack) I had kept those glass tubes in an open box.

Gotta go, the wife is calling. Have to push the refrigerator back where it was.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad all is well. I can relate, we had a terrible storm here yesterday. Everybody is cleaning up tree limbs, debris, and putting fences back up today.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That should have taken a little pressure of the fault. Glad to hear a whole bunch of energy wasn't released all at once on you folks.

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Dan,

Glad to hear you and your family are fine. Stay well my friend. I am sure there will be extra ys next weekend to make up for it. If the family is healthy, life is good.

T.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And I keep complaining about a little snow!!! Good luck, glad all is well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread