New show on History. Down East Dickering...LOL!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Awesome show. Being from NH I can relate to the deep woods Maine accent. Never got quite that bad but I know alot of folks just like that. And Uncle Henry's classified magazine was a weekly purchase for me when I lived up there. Great little rag. Wish there was something similar down here.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Awesome show. Being from NH I can relate to the deep woods Maine accent. Never got quite that bad but I know alot of folks just like that. And Uncle Henry's classified magazine was a weekly purchase for me when I lived up there. Great little rag. Wish there was something similar down here.

With the coming of Craigslist, Uncle Henry's is quickly becoming unimportant. I can tell you from many past experiences that stuff on Craigslist sells much faster than in Uncle Henry's...I think it has everything to do with ease of use and Craigslist is completely free.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
The last time I was in Maine they were advertising for another show called Cow **** Corner. What ever happened to that one?

...and this will probably be renamed to Down East Bickering.

I'll give you 10.

No, I need 14.

Okay, how about 11.

Maybe take 13

Settle on 12.

Yep.

Not much of a show there eh? Got to have scripted bickering and yelling and drama and a vomit bag.

OP
OP
dieselram94

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The last time I was in Maine they were advertising for another show called Cow **** Corner. What ever happened to that one?

...and this will probably be renamed to Down East Bickering.

I'll give you 10.

No, I need 14.

Okay, how about 11.

Maybe take 13

Settle on 12.

Yep.

Not much of a show there eh? Got to have scripted bickering and yelling and drama and a vomit bag.
Last I heard of Cow **** Corner was the cast was always drunk and no network would pick up the show. Some of the guys at work know the people in the show. I have a feeling it was going to be about like this pathetic show. And Yes Cow **** Corner is a real place in Maine... This state is pitiful...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread