Late Saturday yard sale...glad I stopped.

leadnbrass

Apr 2, 2005
Shenandoah Valley VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to work today and have had some back issues the past few weeks.

Sat around the house and fiqured I'd throw some trash out at the dumps...on the way back I stopped by a sale around the corner from the house. Newer house with mostly crap I have no interest in. Walking to leave I see a box marked "Watch Winder - Rolex" so I took a quick peek and continued to my truck. Looked it up on Ebay and saw they are all over the place in price. I walked back to the sale and fiqured if the price was right I would pick it up and take a shot. Worse came to worse I would sell it at the flea-market I frequent.

Ask the guy what he wants and he said make an offer, He then said 5 bucks? I said sold. He told me that a family member bought it for his Rolex but didn't wan't shipped to California when he moved. So I ended up with:

imagejpg3_zpsf2590c68.jpg

imagejpg2_zps45d706c7.jpg

Was happy with the purchase and on the way down the driveway I saw the green box I didn't see the first walk through.

imagejpg4_zpsf49fea8d.jpg

Now i know these sell for a decent buck on Ebay and pick it up...I told the guy well I found the Rolex box and he say's "you can have that". I said you sure he won't want the box and he replied he hasn't needed it yet. I ended up giving the guy $5 more for the box and brought it home.

imagejpg5_zps8d5ee738.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsf5fb10e6.jpg

I believe it has most everything in it besides the watch.

'm actually pretty amazed that every bit of the contents sell for good money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread