Gold US Army ring.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love these rings, very nice looking and a huge amout of people to sell them too. This one is 10k gold. Although I did pay $125 for it- I think I should double my money at least.

image-2689522631.jpg

image-2010493642.jpg

image-2666632182.jpg

image-876805470.jpg

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is a nice ring,i really hate to spend much on an item im going to sale though makes the risk a little more real.do you do well on the high priced inventory?

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is a nice ring,i really hate to spend much on an item im going to sale though makes the risk a little more real.do you do well on the high priced inventory?

Not always. Although I would rather spend that on a ring vs something like a blender or mixer or something. Around the holidays we sold alot. But it has been slow. I'm hoping this one is sold by this week though. I listed it at $479 Obo. Well see! I had one before and I think it's sold for around $400. But that was a couple years ago. I don't know there's no name on this one so hopefully that will help As someone could personalize it.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is a good way to get the most out of the amount of items that you can sell per month,if your like me and can only sell 100 items per month.maybe when i hit the big time on ebay i would feel a little better about selling one thing for that kind of money,you must have a good filter on your ebay to keep the crooked ones out

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is a good way to get the most out of the amount of items that you can sell per month,if your like me and can only sell 100 items per month.maybe when i hit the big time on ebay i would feel a little better about selling one thing for that kind of money,you must have a good filter on your ebay to keep the crooked ones out

I dunno. I have not had any problems as of yet. I have never sold anything over $500 yet either. I would like to though! Most are $10-30 items.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you will do well on that ring. What does it weigh?

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Nice, What kind of stone is it.

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on stepping up to the plate at 125 on that one, earned you a nice profit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread