Very suprised how well my $10 buy is doing.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yard_sale.gif
Nice buy Marty. Wow - ​$130.88 and climbing! Thanks for sharing...

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. Would you ever consider opening up your market to overseas buyers on items like these? Cricket is big in England and India and prob. some other places as well.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. Would you ever consider opening up your market to overseas buyers on items like these? Cricket is big in England and India and prob. some other places as well.
Yeah, I was gonna mention that it's doing pretty good considering that it's available to US buyers only. Nice find Marty, your on a roll!

OP
OP
NJ Marty

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
I know I should try it, maybe the global shipping. I just didn't want to deal with the duties and stuff shipping overseas. I am sure I would do better selling this way but Im so busy at work I want to keep shipping simple for me.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi nj,i have done the ebay global shipping three times so far,canada,switzerland and china no problems at all just ship it too kentucy

steif

Mar 2, 2007
No troubles on this side, it just goes in a box and fill out the proper form at the post office, pay the shipping, the buyer has to pay duties and stuff. be sure and declare it exactly like it is cost and everything, you would be surprised how many people ask you to lie about contents and mark it as a gift... I never do.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
NJ Marty

NJ Marty