diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few of the pieces from today's estate sale finds. All from the same sale. My favorite piece , albeit not the most valuable, is this Austin Productions Dragon. It is about 2 feet long and stands approx. 15 inches tall. Weighs 35 pounds, NFS.

DSC07752.jpg

I also found this nice modern mid century abstract teak sculpture from Denmark. It shows a little wear around the bottom but nothing drastic.

DSC07753.jpg DSC07757.jpg

Also included in that pic is this cool set of Chrome Nambe Hugger salt and pepper shakers.

DSC07758.jpg DSC07760.jpg

And this bowl of fruit. The Kosta Boda labels on the fruit is what first interested me. Only 3 of them are Kosta Boda though. The others are Czech Republic made. The grapes are by Gunnel Sahlin, Signed & Numbered.

DSC07754.jpg DSC07755.jpg

Then I took a look at the bowl they were sitting in and voila! It's a Waterford 10" bowl in the Killarney pattern. Sweet!

DSC07762.jpg

I should be able to turn that $47 into $470 I would think. I'm happy because I haven't been able to find anything good over the last few weeks, just low dollar junk. Wife was in the hospital for 8 days too, so that threw me off my game. I got a few other things there too. But these are the best of the lot.

Thanks for looking!

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing Stuff !!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Works of art. I'm seeing maybe $400. plus there? .... Great finds:thumbsup:

waxy luster

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn - That's Grand Theft . . . In a good way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koffee

Dec 9, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Goldbug2 x2 , Garrett 250, GTX 3030, CZ20, Excal, Minelab 2200, ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the past couple years Chrome kitchen ware has been a solid seller for me and as a salt and pepper shaker I think those will do well. Nice shopping.

Cheers - Koffee

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn - That's Grand Theft . . . In a good way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, I hear ya! I don't make the prices though, I just give them what they ask for. I'm sure those 2 guys on American Pickers (Mike and Frank) do the same thing when the camera isn't around. Don't let them fool ya.

In the past couple years Chrome kitchen ware has been a solid seller for me and as a salt and pepper shaker I think those will do well. Nice shopping.

Cheers - Koffee
Thanks. The Nambe name helps too.

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Diggum, Nice picks and now I know another name to look for, Nambe. More importantly, I hope your wife is doing better and out of the hospital now.

T.

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
I am green with envy over the salt & pepper set. We remodeled our kitchen a few years ago. All our appliances are stainless steel. I have been looking (without success) for a high quality set of s&p shakers that fit the theme and those are perfect! If you ever think of selling them, you have a potential buyer here.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you sell that Nambe let me know!
Will do.

Diggum, Nice picks and now I know another name to look for, Nambe. More importantly, I hope your wife is doing better and out of the hospital now.

T.
Yes she is and thank you for the concern.

I am green with envy over the salt & pepper set. We remodeled our kitchen a few years ago. All our appliances are stainless steel. I have been looking (without success) for a high quality set of s&p shakers that fit the theme and those are perfect! If you ever think of selling them, you have a potential buyer here.
I'll let ya know when. Thanks for the reply.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread