Dont pass up the old school games!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent five dollars on These today. I had no idea if they were worth anything or not some of them I use to play as a kid and after looking them up, they should self well. I'm glad I bought them! I should be able to get around $150 at least!

image-3495515510.jpg

image-2481334788.jpg

I have a weakness. And that is Coins this is nothing Awsome, all stuff you guys have seen before but paid $10 for them.

image-2763421380.jpg

image-1712560424.jpg

image-3170823077.jpg

image-240657358.jpg

image-1872011157.jpg

Just pennies. But they called back, I'm taking $4,000 back this week to seal the deal on the silver. He could not find the pickle jar he said he had full of them but supposedly his wife found them! So I will post those when I get them!

Harley Davidson jacket for five dollars today to train HO scale for five dollars and a little bit of Sterling and a bunch of costume jewelry for a dollar. Plus some scrubs and some other random stuff it's still in the car.

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have to look each game individually because I see them all the time. I have a loose knowledge but I really can't see going to the good will and standing there for an hour looking for the good one.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cashforgamers.com do you have this site.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I just know that Mario Brothers is collectible and pretty much any game that's not sports is pretty good. Once you get into hockey and basketball football there's no money to be made on those. That I have found. So I just buy them all I'll leave the sports ones there on the table. And this goes for any game Console. Nintendo games seem to be better then the rest that I have found!

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No I just know that Mario Brothers is collectible and pretty much any game that's not sports is pretty good. Once you get into hockey and basketball football there's no money to be made on those. That I have found. So I just buy them all I'll leave the sports ones there on the table. And this goes for any game Console. Nintendo games seem to be better then the rest that I have found!

Yeah, Mario stuff gets decent money for the older systems. Mario games for the N64 are pretty good too (any of the Mario Party games, Mario Kart 64, and Super Smash Bros. are good for nice returns). If they have the boxes or instruction booklets, even better. Nintendo stuff sells better because most kids from that era are trying to get their childhoods back with their disposable incomes.

I've been looking for several of those games for a cheap price (I do have Donkey Kong Country and got that one for $10.)

Valuable sports games are few and far between. If they aren't for a current system or the newest version of the game, they are pretty much worthless. Exceptions are few and far between.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Another good N64 game to look out for is Conker's Bad Fur Day. Just the game cartridge goes for $50+ (most I've seen go for about $80 or more though). Even busted ones sell for $20+. Manuals can go for $10-20, same with the box.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. I picked up 2 PSP 1001's over the weekend plus 9 games and other assorted accessories that go with them. Got $50 into it all.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I may have some of that stuff up in the attic. Or we may have dumped it years ago. This is good know. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread