Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed a lot of very good people that die younger, but the cranky, evil, old ones seem quite invincible...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1028639 good things happen to BAD people , bad things happen to good people. Anne Frank died in a gas chamber.millions were murdered in cambodia by Pol Pot . there is no karmic wheel keeping things in balance.

Actually, Anne Frank and her sister Margot died of typhus. It was in a concentration camp but it wasn't in one with a gas chamber. They were taken from Auschwitz-Birkenau to Bergen-Belsen at the end of October 1944. in March 1945, a few weeks before the concentration camp was liberated by the British army. The exact dates of their deaths are unknown.

Although I do agree wholeheartedly that bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people all the time. I've seen it time and time again. If you believe in karma then it may not be in this life time when it catches up with you, it may be the next or it could have been a former one. Karma and reincarnation are interlinked.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I've noticed a lot of very good people that die younger, but the cranky, evil, old ones seem quite invincible...

Thats because the cranky ones lead a miserable life,a long life is their punishment.when it comes to the young ones going early maybe it wasnt meant to be from the very beginning or,in their private lives theyre more evil than the cranky ones and they get their just desserts.Things work out very strangely sometimes.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karma doesn't have **** to do with how we die.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds to me that karma keeps trying to take care of you and when you keep refusing to accept, karma gets mad. With the way things have been going, I wouldn't be surprised if the owner of the iPad shows up tomorrow and sics his dobie on you. <jk>

I just sold it on eBay so there goes! After four days no post on craigslist, I'm done. It's going out Monday, $150 shipped.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread