Vintage Rock & Roll Concert T-Shirts

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
A good friend of mine owned a sound & lighting business from the late 80's through 2006. He is also the kind of guy that kept at least one of everything he ever bought. I remember visiting the warehouse in 2000 where he kept his equipment & seeing 30-40 good sized boxes full of t-shirts. He sold his equipment when he got out of the business but I'm pretty sure he kept the shirts. Guess I need to talk with him about them.

Moresound

Jun 26, 2014
Jaffrey, New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good friend of mine owned a sound & lighting business from the late 80's through 2006. He is also the kind of guy that kept at least one of everything he ever bought. I remember visiting the warehouse in 2000 where he kept his equipment & seeing 30-40 good sized boxes full of t-shirts. He sold his equipment when he got out of the business but I'm pretty sure he kept the shirts. Guess I need to talk with him about them.

Same here.
I own a touring sound support company and have gotten the swag for decades now. They are all the ones that the public don't get for they all say "road crew" on them.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a Cool Post , Bringing back some memories.

I was always the broke one who was lucky enough to just be at the concert so all my friends got to go to school the next day and (Show off).

I still do have every ticket stub from all the concerts I went to + a couple unused tickets 1 for a Metallica show that I did not have a ride to and another for Ted Nugget 5th row that I lost but found after the show [had to buy another ticket].

I also still have some Country Show tees that my late Mom left me. ( I,m def, a hoarder).
Davers

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a Cool Post , Bringing back some memories.

I was always the broke one who was lucky enough to just be at the concert so all my friends got to go to school the next day and (Show off).

I still do have every ticket stub from all the concerts I went to + a couple unused tickets 1 for a Metallica show that I did not have a ride to and another for Ted Nugget 5th row that I lost but found after the show [had to buy another ticket].

I also still have some Country Show tees that my late Mom left me. ( I,m def, a hoarder).
Davers
Speaking of old concert stubbs. I found some from the 70's and 80's at an estate sale once. They sold for around $75 in total. I think there was maybe 15 or so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread