Few more estate sale finds

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To bad i didnt know about this estate sale earlier. It was a few blocks from my house. There was a ton of collectable stuff. The lady said they had a bunch of coins earlier in the day.
Lots of sports memorabilia, stamps, few toys and barbie dolls. I dont know much about that stuff. So i left it for the pros

I did find a 14k necklace for $25 weighs 17.3 grams, as well as a franklin mint sterling silver ingot classic car setup which i paid $22 for. Each ingot weighs 1.7 grams, so in scrap its right around $100 hoping to get maybe $150 for it. image-2081700774.jpg

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great buys, too bad you didn't get there first

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's what was left??!! I would have cleaned house and left nothing. Unless they came down by that time you got there! Nice finds there! I would love to find that car set. I have found singles. Never the whole set!!

OP
OP
theekman

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's what was left??!! I would have cleaned house and left nothing. Unless they came down by that time you got there! Nice finds there! I would love to find that car set. I have found singles. Never the whole set!!

I was only 5 hours after open the first day. The sellers seemed to have a lets just get rid of it mentality.

Will always wonder what kind of collection was probably bought before i got there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread