I bought some Nicorette... And so should you!

blacksheep4289

Aug 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was picking up some meds and on my way out I saw stickers all over the tobacco products. Cvs are going to stop selling tobacco products nation wide and by Saturday they will be sending everything back to the warehouses. They are also selling Nicorette extreme cheap! I hit up the 4 cvs stores here in town and managed to snag these 6 boxes for around $70. They were between $11 and $13 depending on which box (mini or normal size lozenge). These sell for $35+ a box on ebay. I'd suggest everyone head over to cvs and get all that you can. I also managed to get 3 cartons of mini cigars for $12. Sold those to my neighbor for $30!

Attachments

• IMAG1125.jpg
    IMAG1125.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 106

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ours did not have the same sale they had a Thone of it and I was going to buy as much as I could but it was all buy one get one half off. And at that point I did not want to spend that kind of money on two of them. Maybe by the weekend.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have CVS here :(

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ours did not have the same sale they had a Thone of it and I was going to buy as much as I could but it was all buy one get one half off. And at that point I did not want to spend that kind of money on two of them. Maybe by the weekend.

They are within a mile from me. It is the same thing up here in the panhandle, buy one get one 50% off.

OP
OP
B

blacksheep4289

Aug 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are within a mile from me. It is the same thing up here in the panhandle, buy one get one 50% off.

That's odd! The lozenges here are 75% off but the gum has the buy 1 get 1 50% off. Guess I just got lucky then.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's odd! The lozenges here are 75% off but the gum has the buy 1 get 1 50% off. Guess I just got lucky then.

No problem, I appreciate you sharing. I'll check again tomorrow.

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip Blacksheep! Managed to find one 4mg lozenges remaining at my local CVS, and sure enough, it was 75% off. The sales gal was helpful and even used the computer to search other CVS stores in my area, but unfortunately, they were all sold out. So, for those of you still looking, have the cashier check in the computer at your local CVS to see if any of the nearby stores have some left in stock. They have that capability, and it'll save you driving all over town.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Nice buys. Understand the smoking stuff by why the stop-smoking stuff - interesting... Thanks for sharing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions