I dont think its "just" a light....

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think it's "just" a light....

So i bought this yesterday along with a bunch of other great things that I have already posted. I didn't post this at first cause I wanted to research it first. Problem is, I cannot find anything on it! The lady said she thought it was just a light but i believe she's mistaken. Take a look at the pics and let me know what you all think. It does let off a faint but constant buzz when it is plugged in and there is no on/off switch. I am thinking some sort of monitoring device? I dunno...
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 89

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it is a light. That is a motor on the bottom. There is a color wheel on a metal stick that goes into the pole sticking out of it. The light lights up and rotates the color disk and shines onto the old metal christmas trees.

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT with 10"DD coil, Sun Ray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gerryk is right on, it makes those old metal foil x-mas trees turn a rainbow of colors as the wheel spins. Made needing lights for hanging on the actual tree unnecessary.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread