Any Star Wars collectors?

Treorp55

Feb 6, 2011
Eaton Rapids, MI
Our find of the weekend was a collection of 70-80s Star Wars. Filled up a truck bed. Bedding sets, 120+ small figures with 3 cases, 2 darth vader and 1 cp3, all the ships, play sets, larger figures, glasses, pop cans and everything in between. Not sure if a steal at $600, but hoping to double our money, but havnt looked into them too much yet. Just enough while there to buy them.

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for "blue snaggletooth". It will be the same size as other figures. It was a small production run and only sold at I believe sears. The red snaggle tooth is shorter than a normal figure and mass produced.

Also look for Jawas with vinyl as opposed to cloth capes.

Finally, any old figure still in package is also worth something.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude! Snap some pics! I would love to see this haul! HH

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
"Finally, any old figure still in package is also worth something".. Ditto on that. Found four figures in original packaging from the original run for $1.00 apiece. Made over $300.00.

OP
OP
Treorp55

Treorp55

Feb 6, 2011
Eaton Rapids, MI
image.jpg

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my! Can I come over and play? I suddenly miss my X-wing fighter!(which was dead by 1980?)

jfreakofkorn

Jul 19, 2012
behind a desk ...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are some many variation(s) on them ( ie; large head and small head han solo ) ....

best thing to do, is sit down and sort through each of them ( and make sure that they have all their items for each figure )

once that has been done, than you can start looking them up ( also have to consider condition. ie, worn areas of paint coming off and how tight the joints are ) and get a ball park on their value ( more complete, more the value )

jfreakofkorn

Jul 19, 2012
behind a desk ...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like item(s) from the some from the second movie ( luke in the tan colour jumpsuit )

mostly the first ( death star playset, land speeder, white x wing )

and third movie ( the opened cardboard card w/ the photo and the brown/ tan prison guard, x wing w/ battle damage stickers )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread