A diamond in the rough!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this will probably be my last post for at least a day or two. But I got a call to go to house today where I bought cones out last week and the husband wasn't there but his wife was and I guess she used to run the shop at the flea market supposedly. So I got to talking with her and she pulled out some jewelry and I said look I don't know much about diamonds I'll make you an offer and you can tell me because I'm have no clue. So I offered her 500 bucks and she said sure!!! So to our black hills gold one of them has a 12k band with 10 karat gold leaves. And then to diamond rings as well. I went to have them looked at by my chiller but he was not there his wife was. She measured them and said one is .44 ct The other one is .36 ct. The lady said that they were her great-grandmothers!

image-3739353252.jpg

image-2196901004.jpg

image-3927502785.jpg

There was another ring as well 14k and Ruby but after talking with her she talked herself out of it and I ended up not buying it so she gave me $100 back. So I will originally would have spent 600. But that's okay I think I'll probably get it after she gets over the emotional patch been a bit maybe not though I'm not too worried about it. And then there was some Sterling as well all of it is signed nothing really too spectacular but I paid $40 for all of it plus a watch I left out in the car

image-3165472943.jpg

image-3749577354.jpg

image-458634818.jpg

image-3853791854.jpg

I once I get the other thing out that I bought at another estate sale I will add pictures of that as well. But it is a full Florida state patrol uniform police officers uniform from probably 1960. The jacket and probably four shirts and four pairs pants. I've sold two of these in the past one was Massachusetts State police for $150 and a New York State police one sold for $500. Then also I bought a Air hockey table for my son for 20 bucks for his birthday next week! Once I get the diamonds officially appraised Ill put on here what they're worth if my wife doesn't claim them as hers!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far I have sold one diamond ring for $275. I have somebody that is interested in the second one for 250 but they have not put an offer on yet. Would like to sell them off then the other two rings will be purely profit!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread