Nintendo 64 haul

Fushek

Aug 21, 2013
North East Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah ... video games are still somewhat under the radar. Some people think that they're worth their weight in gold, others think that it's so darn old that no one wants it. More and more are catching on every day and it may start coming down to knowing which games are worth the price. As a collector myself as well as a reseller, I know what most of the games are worth. Knowing your product is a good thing. :thumbsup:

If you want a recommendation, vintage computing is another one that's still hot and usually under the radar. I bought a guys old collection of Amiga games and hardware for $300. Sold most of it untested and cleared over $2K. Heck, I've had people give the old system away for free thinking that it's not worth anything ... only to be sold for $100.

OP
OP
M

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah ... video games are still somewhat under the radar. Some people think that they're worth their weight in gold, others think that it's so darn old that no one wants it. More and more are catching on every day and it may start coming down to knowing which games are worth the price. As a collector myself as well as a reseller, I know what most of the games are worth. Knowing your product is a good thing. :thumbsup:

If you want a recommendation, vintage computing is another one that's still hot and usually under the radar. I bought a guys old collection of Amiga games and hardware for $300. Sold most of it untested and cleared over $2K. Heck, I've had people give the old system away for free thinking that it's not worth anything ... only to be sold for $100.

So far I've found that the more you bundle, the better deal you get. Once you are handing them over $100, they start thinking you are paying them real money and lose track of how little you are paying per unit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread