Dont be a Hero

Fushek

Aug 21, 2013
North East Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't be a Hero

Heroquest Board Game by Milton Bradley

Find these every now and then at yard sales and thrift stores. Found this at a Salvation Army store for 2.99. If complete, it'll sell for $100. This is another good example of a game that you can piece/part it out as well to make a nice profit. If you find one that's still sealed, or find some of the expansion packs, even better!

photo.JPG

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find!
I have 3 or 4 games that I keep an eye out (never found) and that is one of them.

giniro

Jan 14, 2013
Columbus, OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another good one is Dark Tower. I finally found one of them at a rummage sale and they wanted $25 for it, got them to come down to $15 cause it was missing a bunch of pieces and the tower was taken apart and assumed broken(turns out it works fine once I put it back together).

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
Heroquest Board Game by Milton Bradley

Find these every now and then at yard sales and thrift stores. Found this at a Salvation Army store for 2.99. If complete, it'll sell for $100. This is another good example of a game that you can piece/part it out as well to make a nice profit. If you find one that's still sealed, or find some of the expansion packs, even better!

View attachment 1056991

Sold about 3 or 4 of them, I think 1 was complete the others for parts but always a good score.

I have bought and sold 2 of these Milton Bradley Battle Masters Game 1992 Almost Complete | eBay One of them was new in the box still shrink wrapped. Sold it for $150.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread