May turn into a sweet deal!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this from a house that I have been selling for the guy before. And I may have posted this when I first got it but it was so long ago I wouldn't remember. But I got it from the guy and I ended up taking it back to him because he said he had the paperwork but couldn't find it. So after him looking for a couple months he called back and said that he found the paperwork but it was all photocopies it wasn't the originals and he does not know where the original is at.

So I'm going to send it off to PSA to have an assigned a kid. And hopefully it comes back good. But it is a signature from Frederick Douglass who is kind a like Martin Luther King back in the 1800s. I'm not sure how much his stuff sells for although there's one online for $1000 but it's framed with a picture and I could do the same thing.

But we are splitting the cost to have it graded and then he agreed to split the price of whatever it sells for as well! But here's all it is....

image-1660575881.jpg

image-3132922004.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting! Hope it pans out:thumbsup:

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw the picture before reading your story and my first thought was "Is that a Frederick Douglas signature?!" Nice! Frederick Douglas' biography "Up From Slavery" is serious reading! I would jump for joy to get is signature/autograph. I hope it is authentic! Thanks for posting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread