Got me buying girl toys...

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Palidin for making me feel like a creep this morning buying My Littlest Pet Shop toys. I have two boys at home and no girls.

Bought 3 playsets with a big zip lock bag full of accessories for $2. Any suggestions on listing these? Should I just list everything in one lot or break it up? It is pretty crazy how much some of this stuff goes for.

OP
OP
mkulltra

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20141011_165928.png

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Got me buying girl toys.

Well..........Youre not in any trouble yet,unless of course,you start playing with them.Next time if you feel yourself being drawn towards the Barbi dolls,you'll know its time to go home.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well..........Youre not in any trouble yet,unless of course,you start playing with them.Next time if you feel yourself being drawn towards the Barbi dolls,you'll know its time to go home.
I'm always checking out Barbie doll's. If she has a tramp stamp (copyright) marking on her lower back instead of on her butt, then you know she isn't old enough to bother with. lol :o :laughing7:

OP
OP
mkulltra

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the advice Paladin.

Have you sold any of the playsets before? They seem to go for $15-25 each.

Thinking about selling one large lot and doing a $60 BIN b/o for everything. If that doesn't work, I'll try auction and adjusting price based on views and watchers. If all that doesn't work, I'll try parting it out.

This is why I love this forum. You never know what you are going to learn. I read about this stuff back in July from Palidin. Every time someone posts something new to me, it gets put into memory for the next hunt.

Grundestoun

Dec 16, 2010
Idaho
Detector(s) used
coinmaster 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to check the lps for rare pets. Some go for a lot. Cats and dogs are good. Dachunds are good too.
Check out this blog
http://nicole-mysite.blogspot.com/?m=1
There are some single ones go for $40 and up. I've enemy seen some for more the $100 for 1

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not sold playsets. Lot them up and try a 99 cent auction fo 7 days and charge shipping. HH

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess I'll take my brain out of the gutter ... I won't tell you what I thought this was referring to!

<hangs head in shame>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions