Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured with Christmas coming up I would give you guys a heads up. I use to put on a huge Christmas light display at my house(265,000 lights). And most of the money fort lights was made by buying and selling the old plastic Christmas figures. You know the ones I'm talking about. The nativity sets and snowmen and such that you see for sale at every flea market.

There are a bunch of them that demand good money from collectors like $300+. I have sold single snowmen for over $600. Not every one is worth a bunch. But if you do some research you can figure it out. Or if you have some already I can price them for you in this thread.

Check the completed ebay listings and you will see what I mean. Most people don't realize how much they are worth because they don't know the correct description of them. They are known as blowmolds in the collecting hobby

And that is the way too list them when you sell

If you are curious. To see my house I still have my website with pictures and videos. I don't do the display anymore after 3 back surgeries But the memory lives on

Www.steelcitychristmas.com

For example. The disney line released years ago still does very well. You should get close to $200 for this taz

Bob

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is good info, thanks. They are not too common around here but that just makes it better.

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is good info, thanks. They are not too common around here but that just makes it better.

If you ever have a A question about rarity or value don't hesitate to shoot me a message

Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread