Sterling silver hallmark help please :)

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys, bought this for .40c a gram, more than I usually pay, but I think it is very nice, and might sell for a nice premium. Can anyone tell me any more about it? Maker, style, stone, etc? Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys, HH

IMG_9443.JPG IMG_9444.JPG IMG_9445.JPG IMG_9446.JPG

Also, how can I list this better? Got it for .25 two weekends ago, 950 silver, mexican, looks very nice,
Mexican Sterling Silver Pendant and Box Chain Unique Pendant Colorful Stones | eBay

Thanks again guy!

Omega

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would list the pendant probably as Unique sterling silver pendant multi colored stone, turquoise, coral,(whatever ones you choose to point out) on 20" inch box chain. I don't remember what you said the length of the chain was but that's just how I would do it.. The chain is the least important part so I wouldn't put that first.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, that is the old Relios mark. I just won a piece of Carolyn Pollack this morning on eBay. It wasn't listed as such so I got a great deal.

An interesting side note, Carolyn Pollack uses environmentally friendly manufacturing processes when creating her jewelry. She also uses only recycled industrial silver in her pieces. Everything is made in the USA.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would list the pendant probably as Unique sterling silver pendant multi colored stone, turquoise, coral,(whatever ones you choose to point out) on 20" inch box chain. I don't remember what you said the length of the chain was but that's just how I would do it.. The chain is the least important part so I wouldn't put that first.
You might also want to mention the 950 silver too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread