VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey buzzhead!! CONGRATS!! Really nice score!! Keep G-Willing!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't even want to go in. Lol. My daughter loves these places. I almost NEVER find anything in them. Scanned the kids games for older stuff and checked out the junk aisle... Found it in there. Lol.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414366727.925721.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414366755.977842.jpg

Pics for those who like them.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something to a dude from the governor of pa. I don't recognize his name so it must be an older item. I'm 40.

tamaco

Oct 16, 2013
southwest
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! I NEVER find sterling at Goodwill, just overpriced plate :O

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silversollarbill, it has a name on the opposite side. Joe Kelley Jr.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome find! I wonder if it will be worth more with the inscription.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's acting as my change container at the moment lol

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Diggumup, that link is a fascinating glimpse into history! Anarchy on the Pennsylvania Highways! "Campaign of Terror"! The quote from a politican "Everyone is seriously trying to find areas of agreement , and they recognize the problems." When is the last time a politician tried to find the middle ground, and was willing to say so publicly? Those were the good ole days, before men landing on the moon screwed everything up.
But Seriously buzzhead, you have proof you found this treasure at a thrift store, unlike the Maryland lady that "found" a painting stolen from the art museum. I think that this may be worth more than scrap.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggumup, that link is a fascinating glimpse into history! Anarchy on the Pennsylvania Highways! "Campaign of Terror"! The quote from a politican "Everyone is seriously trying to find areas of agreement , and they recognize the problems." When is the last time a politician tried to find the middle ground, and was willing to say so publicly? Those were the good ole days, before men landing on the moon screwed everything up.
But Seriously buzzhead, you have proof you found this treasure at a thrift store, unlike the Maryland lady that "found" a painting stolen from the art museum. I think that this may be worth more than scrap.
Thank you for acknowledging my efforts batcap. Those truly were the good ole days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread