Disco Mickey...

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked this at yard sale for $3 today. Told the girl it's not working but I like it. She said it probably needs a battery. I told her I thought it's not battery powered. May be overwound. Got home and researched, Self-winder. Shook it hard and bumped it against my hand several times and it started running. Note to self. Band is original and good, just a little dirty. HH ALL!!!

Attachments

• 100_7890.JPG
    100_7890.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 82

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this at yard sale for $3 today. Told the girl it's not working but I like it. She said it probably needs a battery. I told her I thought it's not battery powered. May be overwound. Got home and researched, Self-winder. Shook it hard and bumped it against my hand several times and it started running. Note to self. Band is original and good, just a little dirty. HH ALL!!!
Very cool. I have several Mickey Mouse watches, but not that one.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen that Micky watch before. I found a 1937 Micky wristwatch early this last summer that was a non working and missing parts to the original band in a all one price jar of miscellaneous stuff. I think I got $135. out of it. I wonder how rare the one you have is?

OP
OP
frankendime

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe it to be a girls watch (small band) I seen 2 on Ebay. One was wanting $149.99 the other had 29.99 starting bid ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread