Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot (15).png

This one sold about a year ago. The prices on Worthpoint are all over the place but I think this is the most recent. Very nice find for sure. I would probably hang on to them. Even if the price of silver drops more the value of these will remain good because of their collect-ability. I love them, I mean, who wouldn't?? Beautiful....

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT with 10"DD coil, Sun Ray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha I just got an offer to buy over 6 lbs (slightly more than 100 ounces) 105 oz's (I believe) of mostly jewelry type items. Some of it is supposedly Tiffany & some other name brands + some unusual looking pieces & plenty of junk too. I am most likely going to pay full current spot at $1200 & feel that might turn out to be a great deal depending on exactly what is all there, it is a lot & I mean a lot. I just posted a thread about it before I read this one... Great score for $500 Kid! Really nice!

tamaco

Oct 16, 2013
southwest
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow! that's an ASTOUNDING find. and here i thought garage sale season was coming to an end! GOOD JOB! :hello2:

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well all are listed. There was 98 total. Started most at $25 free shipping. Some less popular ones I started at $.99 and three dollars shipping. And I kept two. One from World War II which my grandfather was in.

image-4249988949.jpg

image-3541995661.jpg

Statue of Liberty that has 2 diamonds in it.

image-73203063.jpg

image-722431685.jpg

It was hard to list all those. Not that I could not list them but I wanted to keep them all. But they are up there and I just got a phone call of a 2nd private collection at a house so I will be going over there hopefully this week! Not of this kind of calling but a Morgan dollar collection.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread