Flea market in full swing...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have some scrap gold so I took it to my guy and sold him 14 g for $290. Sadly though she's moving away so I don't have that luxury anymore. I'll just have to send to the refinery. But I went to the flea market where he was at and I think I did pretty good not only selling the gold but also buying stuff to resell. This was $10.

image-32077243.jpg

image-876319677.jpg

These were $10 each.

image-4023659166.jpg

And then a stainless steel 18 karat money clip 15 I'm not sure if this was a goodbye yet but I think will be alright.

image-4054079751.jpg

image-3871572280.jpg

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
or....maybe you see if she'll give you her client list...

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Finds!!! Silver and gold is getting hard to come by these days!!!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
or....maybe you see if she'll give you her client list...

I accidentally met who buys it. There's a place here in town that pays 99% of spot. you have to have a secondhand dealers license and a precious metal license to get that percentage.... ARA it looks like until that happens lol

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I accidentally met who buys it. There's a place here in town that pays 99% of spot. you have to have a secondhand dealers license and a precious metal license to get that percentage.... ARA it looks like until that happens lol

What's involved with getting that license? Based on your posts it looks like you deal with a substantial amount of volume.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's involved with getting that license? Based on your posts it looks like you deal with a substantial amount of volume.

You need a store front... Financially I don't think I'm ready for that right now. Mainly because we just adopted three kids last year and I just quit my job last year so I don't think trying to get the store at this time is a good idea.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need a store front... Financially I don't think I'm ready for that right now. Mainly because we just adopted three kids last year and I just quit my job last year so I don't think trying to get the store at this time is a good idea.

I hear you on that - keeping overhead as low as possible is GOOD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread