I think someones a little excited...

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No bidding war:(... The guy that cancelled the bids came back and snuck two bids in...$67 at 3 seconds... And won...

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now the fun begins.... Immediate payment right after auctions end only to message me 2 hours later wanting to cancel the transaction... I refused. She said she would be in contact with eBay. I pointed out that according to eBay policy a bid is a binding agreement. But she seems to think its ok to just cancel her transaction like she did the 12 previous bids. I knew I should have blocked her. She bid in the last 3 seconds of the auction (I watched it end) paid within 30 seconds of it ending.... And now wants to cancel??? I realize I'm probably asking for trouble but I'd like to complete this transaction.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'd be asking her how long has she been on ebay7, does she normally screw with ppls auctions, does she even know what she's doing, and I'll be contacting Ebay this time. If you mail your item to her, you are going to get nothing but grief! Oh yeah, you ALREADY GOT THAT with her!.
I think I'd be reporting her, giving her money back, blocking her, and advising her to not ever bother me again.
Some sales and buyers just aren't worth the headache, imho.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She Just joined this year. 24 feedback. It is going to be a big headache. I'm tempted to refund and block but then no one sees what she is doing. I'm calling eBay tomorrow evening to try and get some kind of handle on this.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yuck :(
At this point, way better to refund than ship. If you ship, she will find some way to open a case and return the item anyway. I agree with you that you should call ebay, maybe you can get her banned.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Go to the bidder right below her and offer it to them that is how i do it.. But i would refund and block her..

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yuck :(
At this point, way better to refund than ship. If you ship, she will find some way to open a case and return the item anyway. I agree with you that you should call ebay, maybe you can get her banned.
Totally agree. Call eBay and make them look up the history of this bidder on your item. Someone like that has a screw loose and she needs to be dismantled before falling completely apart, lol.

Please post or pm me her username so I (and everyone else) can block her. We need to start a thread about blocked buyers with the reasons why we blocked them.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post or pm me her username so I (and everyone else) can block her. We need to start a thread about blocked buyers with the reasons why we blocked them.
I'm down with that! :laughing7:
Not that I would ever want to see someone banned who was new, or didn't know what they are doing, yet, but come on........ Ebay has forums too you can learn at, just saying......

I would contact ebay and advise them I have no desire to deal with someone who has already jerked me around! That, I try to make a meager & honest living here and don't need headaches and ppl playing games. If ebay is in agreement, I would then refund her money with the msg, that I am not here to play games with her, she has been blocked, do not bother me ever again, and have a nice life. bye bye. :hello:
Even for me, that seems extreme, but, ya just cain't be no ones doormat and folly.
Shame on the ones that takes anothers' kindness, for stupidity. :nono:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have agreed to cancel the transaction and blocked her. I agree with you completely in principle, but sometimes it just isn't worth the aggravation.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Handle is kdhan..15 ... I refunded her money today. She went in thru PayPal and told them I didn't ship so they placed a hold on my account. I relisted the item to start tonight at 830. People like her PISS ME OFF!!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found out today that if you cancel a transaction it goes as a strike against your defect rate. I also see I have one for item not delivered. I just looked it up. It was delivered 1 month after I shipped it. I gotta get on the phone with these idiots.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Totally agree. Call eBay and make them look up the history of this bidder on your item. Someone like that has a screw loose and she needs to be dismantled before falling completely apart, lol.

I second that! I would gladly share my blocked buyer list.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blocked and reported her... My customer service rep that handled the call told me to be more careful of who I left hit buy it now.... Like I have any control over that...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blocked and reported her... My customer service rep that handled the call told me to be more careful of who I let hit buy it now.... Like I have any control over that...
I would have asked that rep., "What the hell are you talking about?" Then I would have asked to speak with a supervisor and complained about that rep.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this point I'm just ready to get it sold again. I hate dealing with idiots. It wasn't even a buy it now situation. As it was I was on the phone with 3 different people at eBay to even get the non sale reported as a bad buyer....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread