Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have told some of ya'll, about my working with an art gallery owner.......
Well, we moved this stuff, and moved it, and moved it....... Through no fault of ours, just had building/permit issues, one building the roof leaked, which we didn't find out, till rainy season.

Well we decided we would rather have an auction. The owner got Moecker auctions to handle it. It will be this Monday, so if any of you S Fl guys/gals want something to do after the weekend, this may be for you.
There's also a lot of pics and you can do phone/internet bidding, (I think).
Just thought I'd share some of my hard work with all. And yeah, my dna is all over everything! :cat: :laughing7: I guess you could say, the cat sprayed it. :laughing7: That should get us premium dollars! :laughing7: jk

My favorite of all is the Louis Rosemont paintings. I'd buy each one, if I could...... :notworthy:

Artwork & Collectibles Estate Sale - Moecker Auctions

rosemont.jpg

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I bought art I'd attend. I went to a sale today that had a few of nice water color paintings and a signed litho or two, but I passed because I have no idea of value when it comes to art. About the only art I ever bought and sold was by Morris Katz, the world's most prolific artist. The other "art" I've bought, I still have. It's either garage sale fodder or too big to pack and ship. Good Luck at tomorrow's auction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread