OP
mjm579

mjm579

Jan 6, 2013
Montgomery County, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need your help again.

Found this hat (signed) and now I can't find the team.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420671098.451866.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420671116.920941.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420671127.368488.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420671138.202153.jpg

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i went through a lot on google and saw nothing like that . It could be a high school hat for my son is the head baseball coach in our local high school and they have the same labels in there hats as the one's you show in yours … So i am no help..

jambone

Jan 26, 2013
Skunkington Beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night, I went through the online rosters that I could find for 1997-2006 but couldn't find a match. First problem is the the rosters don't contain uniform numbers. Second problem is that I can't make much of that autograph. I looked for names (first or last) that start with "J" and checked ebay for matching autographs.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
It could be some kid bought the hat and and put in his name and a number he had on a some kind of sports team..

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A very interesting and colorful hat.

jupiterhill

Tenderfoot
Jan 11, 2015
Mid-Missouri
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to do a little searching and as others said, its tough to find jersey numbers, however is it possible it is Joe Casey? He played on the team in 2002. He never made it to the majors, but here is a little info on him- Joe Casey Minor League Statistics & History | Baseball-Reference.com

Sorry if I messed up the link, this is my first post here, but thought I would try to help out a bit. Nice cap by the way. I wish I could find some minor league ones in my area.

OP
OP
mjm579

mjm579

Jan 6, 2013
Montgomery County, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to do a little searching and as others said, its tough to find jersey numbers, however is it possible it is Joe Casey? He played on the team in 2002. He never made it to the majors, but here is a little info on him- Joe Casey Minor League Statistics & History | Baseball-Reference.com

Sorry if I messed up the link, this is my first post here, but thought I would try to help out a bit. Nice cap by the way. I wish I could find some minor league ones in my area.

AWESOME! The sale was in the Media area, so this makes PERFECT sense.

OfficialJC14

Feb 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to confirm the authenticity of this hat. Joe Casey DID sign this hat and may be worth a lot of money one day! He was one of the greatest minor league pitchers in Syracuse Sky Cheifs history. He will be happy to know this hat is in good hands! Please confirm you still have this hat mjm579..

Last edited:

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to confirm the authenticity of this hat. Joe Casey DID sign this hat and may be worth a lot of money one day! He was one of the greatest minor league pitchers in Syracuse Sky Cheifs history. He will be happy to know this hat is in good hands! Please confirm you still have this hat mjm579..

Ummm... how do you KNOW that Casey signed the hat? And welcome to TNet OfficialJC14.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread