2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be had this around since last summer. I've looked at it several times trying to figure out the signature on the back. My searches have come up with nothing solid. Any ideas?? The design is even a mystery to me. I enjoy trying to figure this stuff out and researching etc but sometimes it's just stumping

image-2490703078.jpg

image-1954511462.jpg

image-3035070939.jpg

image-2426921637.jpg

image-3948490496.jpg

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange but cool looking buckle. I can't make out enough letters to do anything with myself. What do they look like they spell to you? Is the front of the buckle sitting correctly in the first photo?

OP
OP
2Minnesota

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The letters that I think I can make our are ? sao(j or z or y)ik ??ssel af. three words with "af" being the last. The buckle is turned 90 degrees from what it would look like when worn, so the horizontal line through the design would split the two "blobs" from top to bottom. Thanks Digs.

Minas man

Apr 5, 2014
Atlantic Canada
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Anfibio wireless headphones
Nokta Makro Pulse Dive & Pulse Dive 8 inch
Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP
NEL Hunter & 5 inch fish
Killer B's headphones
Tesoro Vaquero 5x10 DD wide scan Realistic No
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try squinting at it as that works sometimes and will help you see a shape. Didn't work? Is the lettering and numbers cast into the buckle or are they engraved? The blue clasp is odd so I would look for other buckles with a blue clasp.

Minas man

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread