Corletto 14k

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I stop at our Fleamarket and some ladies were selling a lot of jewelry. So we got to talking with them and she had a whole bag full of miscellaneous stuff. I didn't have time to look through it though so I asked if she would bring it today. I said I would bring my scale and some cash just in case she had any gold jewelry.

Today came I went down there. The Batteries for my scale didn't work anymore. But she left her bag of jewelry home that I was supposed to look at. But she did have a bag of cufflinks and then a small bag of stuff she said was broken she had no idea what it was. So I sorted through it. my jeweler who repairs everything for me is right there as well so I just used his Scale. Spent $130. The one ring is 14 K with red coral signed corletto. Honestly when I looked at it I thought it said gold-filled. It was hard to read. 7.3 g of 14k. 15 grams of sterling.

One is a 14 K Victorian style brooch. But it is missing a pearl so that is in repair till next week. And then a 12 K gold filled watchband as well. Nothing really impressive. And I don't have the pin with me until next weekend. But I did get back some stuff that was being repaired which is the gold anklet and my black onyx huge earrings which were all glue covered and had to be taken apart and re-done.

image-1035184734.jpg image-634230808.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread