So whats your longest listing?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since it's a new year , what item or items do you wish someone would just buy already?
And how long has it been relisted?

Mine is a set of WWE cards with stickers. I paid $20 for them for some reason. This was in summer. This summer of 2015 will make it 2 yrs!!! Crazy! I'd take any offer about now. Even tried auctioning for .99. Nothing!

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
I've got a few that have been on for half a year and a few more a year or more. Just about the time I round them up for disposal, one sells and they stay on. No biggie. Doesn't cost anything to list em. And the more you have on, the more the odd and random stuff sells. I try to keep at least 100 items in each of my two accounts.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
About a year. A NOS set of USA made Craftsman metric wrenches in the original package. As some of you probably don't know Sears has been having most of the Craftsman tools made in China these days. I don't get it. The same set only made in China is $40 at Sears. My set is all USA made, I have an opening bid of $30 with no reserve and it sits there week after week.. I know I can move them by dropping the price but I'll give them to my kid for Christmas before I'll take a loss..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions