Jarts part deux

Punatic

Feb 25, 2014
norcal
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok I cleaned my garage and couldn't find these but just stumbled across them...they were right where I put them lol.

Eryoung had asked me to post pics. Got these for 3$ and they look brand new and unused in box.

My CL posting got pulled so here they sit... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422300229.490050.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422300246.624624.jpg

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold an equivalent set for $100 including shipping last week on "ioffer."

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone (or a few) probably just flagged your ad. It doesn't take too many flags before it's pulled. Could have even been done by one person using an auto-flagging program. Autoflagging programs are available for purchase, and they make it really easy for one person to get a posting removed from Craigslist. Autoflagging software connects to a proxy server, flags the posting in question, switches proxies, flags the listing again, and repeats that process until the listing goes down. Anyone looking to bump competitors off of Craigslist can do so with minimal effort. Youtube has plenty of videos showing how.

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
I Googled that, I'm sorry to say. It's what you wore in the summer, in the 70's and 80's. Back then they were called cut-offs. (In reference to jorts)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread