Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got lucky and picked up 2 working tiger lazer tag guns at the thrift store for $2.95 each. Hoping to get $75 for the pair.

Do a search for completed items on tiger lazer tag. And you will see another thing to watch out for. I posted a few months ago about the new in box set that I found that sold on eBay for a few hundred

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422483464.995167.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422483498.710825.jpg

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good find!! I found some right after you did as well and put them aside but now I just found them and posted them last night. I did see one single one who yard sale and I didn't buy it. I wish I would have. I don't really know why I did not buy it. But it's pretty nice with those things sell for!!

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laser tag was an awesome game. I think I paid about 200.00 for the kit I had as a kid. Impulse buy last year at a collectibles show. Just Had to have it.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing. I remember another post with these in it. Something I would probably look right over at a sale without a second thought. As with most toys, not my area of expertise. Not that I would claim being an actual expert in any field, just saying. A friend of mine paints the Nerf guns and sells them on eBay- nelsonics on eBay

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing. I remember another post with these in it. Something I would probably look right over at a sale without a second thought. As with most toys, not my area of expertise. Not that I would claim being an actual expert in any field, just saying. A friend of mine paints the Nerf guns and sells them on eBay- nelsonics on eBay

That was probably my other post. I was in a goodwill and found a full set new in the box for $12. Pulled up the ebay completed and found they sell for close to $500. So I have had my eye out for them for a while

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread