jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't bought anything decent for a while... Too long.

On Friday I stopped by an old source that has treated me very well for many years. He did not disappoint. I ended up buying a pile of ALL TIFFANY jewelry for $300. With valentine's Day coming up, this was a welcome score!

The lot included many desirable pieces. The keyring is older and a bit beat up. The 3 earrings are all singles so that will significantly decrease their usefulness, obviously. The 2 items in the baggie are a fake pendant and a fake necklace. I bought the lot knowing those were in there and the seller basically threw them in for free, considering they are basically worthless fakes. Also the "flower" ring is fake. Everything else checks out perfectly.

I attached a separate pic of 2 identical items from the lot that I cannot identify an exact match. They have several linked chains but only one of the links on each "chain" are marked. Otherwise, they are all identical. Each link opens with a spring clasp similar to a "carabiner style" clamp. Each chain is about 6" long.

Attachments

• IMG_3948.JPG
    IMG_3948.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3949.JPG
    IMG_3949.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice scores. Everything looks ok from what I can see. I know they make a Tiffany "Open Link" in gold with oval links. I guess you have the silver version w/ round links? 6 inches is a little small though, no? Maybe a link or two removed, or just a small bracelet?

1520450d1320812367-cartier-love-bracelet-discussion-img_3716.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread