tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I went through my boxes of stuff to see what kind of things I have to put up on ebay this weekend. I found this art glass perfume bottle, I forgot I had. It is signed on the bottom "Heron 2006". Looking up this art glass maker, I find this bottle new is $250.00...I can't remember what I paid for it, maybe less then 5 bucks if I recall?. It is missing the stopper, but it should sell for a few bucks I'm thinking without the stopper.
Peach Zanfirico by Ralph Mossman and Mary Mullaney (Art Glass Perfume Bottle) | Artful Home

Attachments

• heron bottle.jpg
    heron bottle.jpg
    677 KB · Views: 114
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice piece of art glass. Too bad the stopper is missing.
I Just got an email back from the studio that made this yesterday. I'm thinking a replacement stopper is worth the 23 bucks. :dontknow: It's $15.00 just for a new stopper, the rest is shipping, as the bottle must go back in order to fit a new stopper to this specific bottle.

I am in today, but cannot access UPS through our systems, for some odd reason. If you would like to send the bottom to the studio, that would be great! We could place the order for the stopper, and the total would be $23.00. If you call, I can then give you an order number that you can reference in the package with the perfume bottle bottom. Here is where the bottle should be sent:

It sure does have some complicated, fancy art glass workmanship going on with it.

Attachments

• art bottle 2.jpg
    art bottle 2.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 83
  • art bottle 3.jpg
    art bottle 3.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice! You'll make much more with it complete I'm sure.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Done.... Came home last night and had the bottle with the new stopper in the mail. The bottle was sent to the original art grass studio and fitted with a new stopper.

Attachments

• art bottle 1.jpg
    art bottle 1.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 106

dogteam

Jul 31, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro, 8" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very pretty! I would never have thought to go back to the studio for a replacement, well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions