How have you benefitted from T-Net?

NWpickin

Aug 27, 2014
Seattle, WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have learned so much from visiting the different sections on TNet... I have bought things that I would have previously passed up thanks to the knowledge shared by the community.

Such as.... Cassette tapes, adult depends diapers, GW glass jewelry jars, and more....

What are some other items/ knowledge you have you taken away from TNet and capitalized on?

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camaraderie and motivation.

Pleasure in reading the adventures of members.

A reality check that it is indeed very difficult to be financially successful in the so called treasure hunting field. An appreciation of the success of the very few who are successful.

FUN!

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most important benefit for me is the sense of community where we can share our finds, discuss them and learn.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I've learned so much from here that not only have I become a member of a great community here, I have become a respected and semi-knowledgeable member of my local thrift store auction community.

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto what everyone else has said, specifically I have bought and profited from Vintage skateboards, old fishing equipment, The Game snapbacks, bakelite slide rules, murano glass, fire king milk glass, Griswold cast iron, stanley planes, and probably dozens of other things by now, all because of the people on here. At the same time I feel a sense of accomplishment due to (hopefully) having helped other people by sharing my own success stories.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am always learning something on here. That's what makes this the best treasure hunting site on the www. Not just the garage sale forum either. There are experts in just about every field of collecting on this website. I'll be glad when winter is over, so some of you up north can start posting again.

bdsawyer

Feb 25, 2014
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ditto what everyone else said. It's a great resource, and plain fun to see what everyone else is out buying/selling. I can't wait for it to warm up here and get some finds posted!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most important benefit for me is the sense of community where we can share our finds, discuss them and learn.

Bingo!...My biggest challenge is staying out of the Political stuff..lol

But really, if it weren't for this site, I would probably have no interest in the things I do today.

Which is Why I will always support this site from here on out

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't begin to list the number of things I have learned from this site and the generous sharing of knowledge of the members here. Just to cite one example that came in handy this weekend... I bought a necklace without knowing for sure if it was sterling silver but when I finally got the chance to magnify the markings on the back and saw "925" I knew I had a winner. I learned that valuable tidbit here. I hope I have been able to contribute some knowledge someone else has found useful.

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tons of interesting facts, tips, and tricks to start with. I especially love the "What is it?" forum. I learn something every time I log on. Thanks TNet...Mods..sponsors etc.

Flapjack23

Greenie
Jan 22, 2015
Saline MI
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 and garret pinpointer (original)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this place after my kids got me a MD for Christmas, countless tips for using it. Bought a pinpointer immediately after researching strategy and tips for using a MD.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet is awsome :thumbsup:Good people,good knowledge,I take something new from here every time I visit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread