Neat bird bracelet

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess 35° is too cold to have yard sales in South Florida. There was not much out and about today. I did go to one estate sale and bought a cabinet for $10 full of art supplies. I really just needed the cabinet but he told me to take the rest with me so I did and I'm going to sell it all in our yard sale tomorrow hopefully. This organizer was in there though and I've been looking for one for a while.

image-101230908.jpg

Through away all the beads and added my own stuff to it.

And on the way out I asked the seller if he had any jewelry and he said just this one bracelet and he wanted five dollars for it! So I said not a problem. Five dollars it's Purdy!!

image-3984564742.jpg

Tomorrow is our community sale. So I don't know yet if I'm going shopping first or just going to sell stuff the thought is tempting for sure!!

jason4kstate

Jun 23, 2007
Nice bracelet! It's Zuni. The cardinal pieces usually command a higher price. If it's signed it worth quite a bit of money.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bracelet! It's Zuni. The cardinal pieces usually command a higher price. If it's signed it worth quite a bit of money.

It is not even marked. At first I thought it was just an alpaca piece. But it's testing for sterling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread