midnightcamaro

Greenie
Mar 12, 2015
upstate SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girlfriend went to help a friend move....the girl was tossing a metal detector. ...so knowing how much i love metal detecting, my girlfriend snatched ot up and brought it home....to my surprise it was a teknetics machine....I tried to upload pics on here but I couldn't get it to work...anyways I open up the battery pack....it holds like 14 batteries!!!! After a little research it seems this particular detector was a flop....it is a teknetics eagle professional. And sadly enough. ...this machine is probably older than anything ive dug up so far haha. My girlfriend has been wanting a detector as well so I had hoped she could use it or I could sell it and he her one...but doesnt seem to be a market for them

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Until a member pipes in - here is a thread on your new puppy: Feedback on the Teknetics "Eagle" please

One thing we all learn - you can have the best (and most expensive) MD and someone with a less expensive MD will run circles around ya. Once you learn to understand what the MD is telling you - you will have great success.
eagle_01.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread