Duty calls!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No promises but I think tomorrow's going to be a good expensive day. I have no idea what I'm going to see or what I'm going to spend but I will either come home broke or come home sad. All I know is that the owner is taking my daughter to feed the turtles out in the pond. And that I am prepared... except for I'm too excited and I cannot sleep! yay for anxiety!
( I get this from my dad)

image-2695987523.jpg

image-2392939283.jpg

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to your follow up piston this one :). Good luck!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With your keen eye and luck. You'll come up with a score of some kind.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
32 g 14k and 10 gr 10k. Also 60 g of silver. Most of the gold is all scrap so there's nothing I can do with any of it other then mail it in a box to Texas

And then there's this honker that she wants to sleep on.

image-519948648.jpg

image-176695823.jpg

It's 107g 14k. I offered $1800. But she's not sure. I'm going list it this weekend anyways to see if there is any offers on it? Not really sure how high to start at though. I think because I do not have it in my possession I'll probably listed at like $7000 and see if there's any serious offers on it but I highly doubt there will be. Melt is about $2213 I think.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Melt is around $2,413 as of a few minutes ago if the weight (107g) is correct. Up the offer or ask what she will take and maybe you both can come to terms in the middle or less. It is better to have ownership and try to sell, than to try to sell someone else's possession and then when you get an offer, they will not part with it! Even at that length and width, the gram weight seems high compared to similar sized Herringbone 14k Necklaces on eBay!

Frank

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Melt is around $2,413 as of a few minutes ago if the weight (107g) is correct. Up the offer or ask what she will take and maybe you both can come to terms in the middle or less. It is better to have ownership and try to sell, than to try to sell someone else's possession and then when you get an offer, they will not part with it! Even at that length and width, the gram weight seems high compared to similar sized Herringbone 14k Necklaces on eBay! Frank

Yeah I know. But I tested on where the lever connects and the little knob there and it's solid and another spot I tested seem solid. There is one that sold, 130 grams for $5k. Then A 76 for 3500. I told her though I would have to take it somewhere to have it double checked before I bought it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread