billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this shelf clock for $2. It's made by Seiko. The I.D. tag under the base list the model number: QPW150G It stands 11-1/2" tall and is about 8" wide.

It runs on a Double A battery in the clockworks and another one under the base that drives the magnetic field for the pendulum.

It's basically all plastic, but I can't find anything about this Seiko model which makes me wonder about its production numbers.

Forgive the Hot Pink background...and the slanted angle of the pics. They were made quickly and bending down to a floor level fireplace hearth, and I used some of my poster board for our future garage sale... Which, by the way, seems to help bring in a lot of people. I've learned that when I put out signs for our biannual garage sales, if you use one color and one style of lettering on all the signs, garage sale buyers like following them and help drivers more easily get to our sale...

Any help on the clock is always appreciated,

Bill

Attachments

• Dual Pendulum Clock 001.JPG
    Dual Pendulum Clock 001.JPG
    436.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Dual Pendulum Clock 002.JPG
    Dual Pendulum Clock 002.JPG
    391.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool clock and you're right about signs. I like large lettering on the signs so I don't have to stop to read them.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1980's stuff. I remodeled the house of all that around 1990. The era of brass and Tony Montana was over.

OP
OP
billjustbill

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Diggs'.

You got closer than my "days" of looking for something on this model!

Bill

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool clock and you're right about signs. I like large lettering on the signs so I don't have to stop to read them.
I had to stop to read this one. I noticed it from half a block away. The hand shading could not be seen untill I got to the intersection. I zoomed in real good to get this close up.

Attachments

• which-way.jpg
    which-way.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 94

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to stop to read this one. I noticed it from half a block away. The hand shading could not be seen untill I got to the intersection. I zoomed in real good to get this close up.

So was the sale to the dark side it the white? If my dad were with me he would throw that one in the ditch!

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
A couple of months ago, a woman wrote in to Heloise with a tips for successful garages sales. One tip was, "Make sure the lettering on your signs is at least 1/2 inch high!"

Thanks, lady.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions