May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thrift store today. 4 silver spoons and two cool plated collector spoons. One marked 925 one Sterling and two 800. One of the Sterling ones is from the Cotton States and Intl Expo in Atlanta in 1895. Very cool and well done. One plated is from 1901 pan American expo and the other is a nice enameled one. $2 total. Pin is marked 732 and looks silver. Took a chance for .50. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428496038.304561.jpg

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds JimDon!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice picks for $2. I don't think that Trojan pin is marked 732, unless it's some reference number for the company that made it. You may wanna take a closer look at it. That is not a silver fineness mark that I've ever heard of, I'm sure others will agree.

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Nice picks for $2. I don't think that Trojan pin is marked 732, unless it's some reference number for the company that made it. You may wanna take a closer look at it. That is not a silver fineness mark that I've ever heard of, I'm sure others will agree.

I have to agree with Diggum, although I would be foolish not to. LOL I believe the 732 is possibly a pattern number. A lot of silver plate dishes and bowls, etc, have a number on the bottom, but it merely a pattern number. I realize a spoon is not a plate or bowl, but just using those as examples. I hope you find us to be wrong and have a rare piece, but I don't think so.

T.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread