Rare cufflinks

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pick these up this weekend and I wanted to share. I have never seen any like it and thought it was well worth the five dollars I paid for it. They are made out of Bavarian crystal. In the original box and it comes with a tie tack as well. I am a magnet to things that are either rare looking or strange. But here was my item of the weekend that I figured had to be worth more than five dollars!

In fact when I bought them the seller had a lady helping and the lady started yelling at her for selling them for five bucks. She sent directly to me you stole those from her and you need to return them or pay more. The original owner said no one in the family wants them what am I supposed to do with him. And the helper said she would give her five dollars for them. I just got in the car and drove away! image-4253348116.jpg image-1649264489.jpg image-4152123949.jpg I think I'm going to start the auction around $149. I'm afraid of doing a buy it now and having them sell right away so maybe if I auction them it will do better? Well see... Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread