Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this up this weekend. I had an idea of what is was when I bought it. Lady selling asked me what is was and I thought no need for her to jack up the price so I told her it was what Dentist use to clean dentures. Now that sound unappealing so not haggle on the price. It vibrates when I turn it on but do not know if it is suppose to heat up. Did not leave plugged in that long. Prices are all over the place for this. DSC03648.JPG DSC03649.JPG

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something like that I would email one of the people selling it and ask him if it heats up or not. See what they say. Can't hurt! By the way, nice Denture cleaner!

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you pay for it? I would get some use out of it before I sold it. Clean up the jewelry I've been sitting on so when I am ready to sell it, it will be nice and clean.

OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you pay for it? I would get some use out of it before I sold it. Clean up the jewelry I've been sitting on so when I am ready to sell it, it will be nice and clean.

I got a pretty good deal on it. I don't have any jewelry or sell jewelry. I bought it because I had an idea of what it was. Compared to those on eby it is in very good shape for this model.

OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something like that I would email one of the people selling it and ask him if it heats up or not. See what they say. Can't hurt! By the way, nice Denture cleaner!

After finding out that this is in excellent condition compared to other. I took the time to research and yes they do heat up. This one vibrates and heats up.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would clean up all my dug coins and a few small relics with it. Nice find, I wish I would find one of those myself.

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
Nice find, that's an older model, my company is a "Branson" Distributor. I use a small one for cleaning coins and jewelry. Best to get their cleaning solution for it. Good luck

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a Gemoro from a retired jeweler for a few bucks and use it to clean all sorts of small items. Mine doesn't have a heating element and don't think they need it. The actual ultrasonic vibrations generate heat after so much time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread