Good sales for summer...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally I have noticed that my sales will be down in the summertime. Lots of people on the Acacian kids are home all day and a lot of teachers and everybody have off for the summer and only get that one paycheck. Maybe it will be different this year because we're not in a recession anymore.

But to the point, what are some items you've noticed so good throughout the summer?

Me personally starting now until August I will pick up as many as I can find because they're really cheap in the summer are college gear sweaters, hoodies, sweatshirts, shirts, jackets. And hats. Anything NCAA. A lot of people are going back and starting college as well so they're looking for that one item and I've done pretty well with them in the past. I just picked up five sweatshirts today at our thrift store they were $1-2 each.

What else are good summer items?

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Name brand sunglasses as we get nearer to summer will sell well. i'd also start stocking up on football/mancave items for mid August sales prior to NCAA and NFL.

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm excited because it's t-shirt season again and I have tons of vintage tees to move. Hopefully I can get lots listed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread