Help with makers mark

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this pendant that has a makers Mark on it. I don't know if it's anything worthwhile or not. I'm not sure if it says cc or if it is just some design.

image-3136186270.jpg

image-1217020260.jpg

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
I am probably wrong, but that pendant has a 60's look to me and I would look to see if Coco Chanel ever had a silver makers mark.

T.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am probably wrong, but that pendant has a 60's look to me and I would look to see if Coco Chanel ever had a silver makers mark. T.

Thanks I'll check it out. It's actually white gold. I kind of thought it was Christian Dior but I can't seem to find anything like it and the makers Mark's don't match.

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just searched for about a half hr with nothing close. It looks modern to me though. Is it a "C and backwards C" mark? Or possibly CJ? Sometimes they are impossible to find. Maybe someone will have better luck searching.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just searched for about a half hr with nothing close. It looks modern to me though. Is it a "C and backwards C" mark? Or possibly CJ? Sometimes they are impossible to find. Maybe someone will have better luck searching.

Yeah thank you. I've tried to and got nothing. I even thought it was a Shamrock but I'll tell you how many listings come up for Shamrock. Oh well. Thank you for the help it is missing a diamond so I'll have that replaced this weekend and sell it online. somebody will buy it with all them diamonds in it.

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Damn, I opened up this thread with great anticipation! I was hoping someone would say, yes, it is Coco Chanel and I would get to feel like Diggummup on any old average day for a few seconds. LOL

T.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coco Chanel was the first thing I thought, as well, but I know essentially nothing about older luxury brands like that. Do you have any idea when it was made?

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
If you are asking me, I thought it looked like 60's mod. No authority at all though, just how it looks to my eye.

T.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've looked through some of the vintage jewelry books I have that show some mark, you don't find online and I come up empty. I'd say it was made in the U.S. being it's marked 14K, but that also isn't always the case either. That's a very nice piece and worth some money. I'm thinking it from the 60's also. What are the dimensions of it??

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have to get back to you on the dimensions I just saw this post. However I have the matching bracelet for it now too. Same makers Mark as well. This one is 34 grams. 14k.

image-2281517267.jpg

image-3662563514.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread