SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Hit an estate sale today and picked up a great Cutco hunting knife, albeit with a broken tip, that I would have otherwise passed on had it not been for Diggumup's (thanks Dig!) recent post on Cutco and their incredible 'Forever Warranty'. I spent $5 and it should fetch about $50 on eBay in its current condition; more if I send it to Cutco for refurbishing. So, the Cutco knife profits will hopefully cover the $15 I spent on this interesting brass choker necklace. My pictures don't do a great job of showing it, but the pendant is three dimensional. The rear of the pendant is signed, but I can't make out the signature. I don't want to steer anyone in the wrong direction, but I will say that I noticed quite a few pieces of art etc. in the home from Israel. If you can offer any insight into this piece, or decipher the artist's name, I'd sure appreciate it! Thanks!

IMG_3147.JPG IMG_3149.JPG

OP
OP
SDIceMan

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you nailed it 2Minnesota! I found a few Etsy and Worthpoint listings for similar modernist pieces by a Richard Lawless. Anyone with a Worthpoint account that can give me a ballpark value? I used up my free trial already. Thanks again for the great I.D.!

bdsawyer

Feb 25, 2014
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The one choker I saw on worthpoint said it sold for $250. But could be more or less, just a reference. Cool find!

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool vintage find!!! Let us know how much you get for it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread