Bad guys ...

gunner45

May 12, 2012
Bedford PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I'm a jewelry and coin buyer...need I say more?
All I have to do is go back one week on an Elgin 14k pocket watch. It was stamped 14k in 3 places so I figured using my formula without taking the movement out that I would pay $530 only problem was it wasn't gold and the movement was junk. I hate pocket watches!!!

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just took aback seat full of clothing to the thrift store this weekend and the week before a backseat full of other items. Mostly stuff I didn't know anything about or had that gut feeling. Even with a Internet phone still doing it lol. It's hard to say how long if ever anything will sell. Example:

Bought 2 Indians starter jackets from when they first come out. Paid 10 for the pair and they sell for 30 up a piece when I looked them up. Listed individual for 25 a piece never sold. Listed as pair 25 never sold. Whole time same ones are selling for more in worse shape. 4 months later still haven't sold. Same with some 70's toys a month ago. It's just part of the game.

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
Let your little girl sell them for you, and what ever profit she makes she can buy her self new cloths that she picks out..Bet she will learn to be glad of what dad buys,or else she will at least learn some thing.

Punatic

Feb 25, 2014
norcal
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly I'm to ashamed of my naivety to share my $400 flush down the toilet. I kept the items to always remember to be thorough and DYODD!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread